Thursday, March 06, 2014

6th March 2014……In the library in Cabra and uploading photo's!

A quick update people!  I have found a library with  (fairly) decent internet so I have managed to update the blog and the photo's from over the last two weeks.  The chances are that you will need to manually check each page that you are interested in from 14th February (sorry).

We have had a fantastic day today, we cycled the Via Verde (cycle path on old railway) for about 25 miles round trip through the hills and the olive growing region (it's ALL olives).

I will come back with photo's etc on the next blog update coz this update has just taken me one and a half hours and I am fed up with blogging today.

It has been a warm day (22) with unbroken sunshine and clear blue skies all day.  It feels just like summer :)

Tomorrow we go to Cordoba then on to Elvas to continue the 'Portugal' bit of this blog.

Tara for now x